For many years, Devoucoux has been introducing you to its world at GRANDPRIX CLASSIC. Proud of his 34 years of experience, the saddler is dedicated to the couple formed by the horse and his rider.
An historical expertise
Cutting, preparation, assembly, stitching by machine and by hand: all these elements are made with the greatest care to produce harmonious saddles and accessories, made in the heart of the Basque Country in their workshops. Devoucoux’s know-how, combined with its latest innovations such as pure vegetable leather and D3D padding technology, make its saddles icons, combining elegance, precision and comfort for both horse and rider.
During GRANDPRIX CLASSIC, Devoucoux will meet the riders to present its entire range and offer the expert advice of its representatives.
It’s time to enter GRANDPRIX CLASSIC to win some great Devoucoux prizes
Devoucoux sponsored many events at GRANDPRIX CLASSIC Spring Break. Among the magnificent prizes to be won, boots, halter, saddle pads and vouchers for riders classified in the following classes:
- Saturday May 4th: Amateur 1 (115cm) on the Small Floor
- Saturday May 4th: Elite Club on the Cormier Well Quarry
- Sunday May 5th: Elite Grand Prix Amateur (125cm) on the Petit Parquet
For riders who miss the May meeting, Devoucoux will also be present at the GRANDPRIX CLASSIC Summer Tour:
- Saturday July 13th: Amateur 2 Grand Prix (105cm) on the O’Delant Quarry
- Sunday July 14th: Elite Grand Prix Amateur (125cm) on the Carrière des Princes
- Sunday July 14: Club Elite sur la Carrière Puits Cormier
This post is also available in: French